October 30, 2013

After many years I have decided to dust the camera off and start taking photos I can be proud of. Not that the years of photos I have stored on hard-drives taken with phones similar devices are something to be ashamed of but I want to return to the art. Photography to me is a grand hobby and by snapping away with my phone I lowered its status to that of mundane daily task. I am thankful for the resourcefulness and convenience of always having a smart camera phone by my side for impromptu photographic opportunities but now I want to return to the arena of deliberate photo creations. You may understand it differently and debate the values of camera phone photos. But the emotions I experience whilst holding my camera cannot be replicated.

~I_am_Shem 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger